Friday 4 March 2011

Running tomorrow!

YAY!  Had quite a stressful week at work and I can't wait to run tomorrow.  Rich was supposed to be MTBing but his man-flu has put paid to that idea so he's planning on a lie in and I'm off running solo.

It's Troller's Trot over near Threshfield (Yorkshire Dales) so it's an early start.  I need to leave the house at 6.10, so I need to be up at five to get breakfast, dress and pack.  At least lazy-bones can walk the dogs for me after his lie-in.

The entry info says that the 25 Mile route is fully marked throughout and no map or talk-around is required (although a route description is available if requested).  I'll probably grab one at registration so I've got it in case I get lost.  I'm looking forward to being able to just run and not keep checking directions.... bonus!

I'm continuing trialling the Alpro Soya drinks tomorrow, so I'll report on that again.  Weather looks cold (1-2 degrees) with all rain cleared by 8am (start time!).  Perfect running weather....cold, sunny and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment