Tuesday 8 March 2011

Good news for the weekend.....

Doing Ell'and Back at the weekend - 30 miler over Huddersfield way.  Was supposed to be running solo as Rich has his kids that weekend, but that has just been cancelled (due to children's parties) which means we can run together!  Yay!  Nice for 30 miles as we're talking 6+ hours to complete and it'll be nice to have the company - plus Rich needs to do these longer ones if he's going to be fit for the Fellsman! 

Contacted the Elland Round Table who organise the event, and he's ok to enter on the day - bonus!  So.... weather permitting.... a good weekend is in store!  I'll take my camera!

P.S.  My cold is a little better, but I'm still tired ALL the time - it's ridiculous!  Came home from work the other day and fell asleep after the dog walk!  Must be a bug or something.... or maybe I'm getting old?

No comments:

Post a Comment