Tuesday 14 December 2010

Rubbish Runner....

Done NOTHING this week - feeling very depressed by the lack of exercise.  Love the adrenaline buzz it gives me!!  Late home from work and governor meetings tonight, so no boxing.  Got an assessment centre in Manchester tomorrow that'll go on late so I'll miss swimming.... then Xmas meal with work on Thursday.....

Taking partner's kids to the panto on Saturday then got an 18 mile Christmas Cracker Social Walk with East Lancs (complete with pub stop) to look forward to.... that could well be my only exercise this week....  School finishes Friday, so I've got two blissful weeks of MTBing and running to look forward to , plus the Hangover Challenge on 1st Jan. 

However, as I do currently have a tooth abcess that I'm on antibiotics for, it's probably not the worst idea in the world to rest!  The other half is ill in bed, and we've both had sore throats.... ok - so I won't beat myself up about it then.... besides, Dec is meant to be a resting month....  Just hope I've got enough to get me round January's 90 miler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment