Friday 31 December 2010

Looking forward to the Hangover.....

Well.... my flu is kind of on the wane.... I'm still coughing a bit, and I am so tired it's ridiculous, but I am SOOO looking forward to the Hangover Challenge tomorrow.

We've laminated the talk around, and worked out that it'll take about an hour to drive there.  The run starts at 8, so we need to be there about 7.30.  That means setting off at 6.30.... so with dog walk, dog feed, breakfast and getting dressed..... that means a get-up time of about 5.15!  Still, the weather looks good for running, the snow has gone, and the course (21 miles) looks nice and rough - lots of moorland etc.

So - today I am trying to eat well, getting my run-bag and kit sorted, and chilling out!  I'll report back on the run tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment