Thursday 24 February 2011

Half-term.....

Not much to blog, cos not much going on!  Been looking after Rich's kids whilst they're on half-term so we get the trade off of an extra week off together later in the year.  They've not been too bad at all, but I have kept them busy constantly.  We've been to Martin Mere Wildfowl and Wetland Trust, I marched them up Rivington Pike this morning (I am unhappy to report that Ashley (7) ran up there faster than me and Rich did on the Anglezarke Amble!), and any spare minute I've got them on the Wii.  We've entered them into a 7 mile charity walk (they're 7 and 9 years old) in May, so it's all part of their training!

Off for a weekend away with the kids, and hoping to get away from it all with a nice run around the Peak District whilst the commotion of family life goes on in the background....bliss!

Legs feeling ok - arch is fine but the outer knee (right) hurts when on a camber....so need to nurse it round a few flat miles over the weekend ready for Trollers Trot the following Saturday (5th March I think it is).

No comments:

Post a Comment